Senior Fitness Classes
Steel Fitness Premier in Allentown, Pennsylvania offers a variety senior fitness options! The group classes in our gym are low-impact and safe. Effective exercises led by certified instructors will increase your endurance, improve your posture, strengthen your core muscles and increase your flexibility. With over 120 group exercise classes offered each week, we’ll get you moving and motivated to develop your own physical fitness program. Personal trainers are on hand to guide you every step of the way and tailor a senior fitness program to your needs, and our services and amenities are guaranteed to get you active and healthy.
For more information about our range of group classes for seniors, click on the weekly Group Class Schedule, call our Allentown fitness center at (610) 973-1500 or drop by for a free, 3-day trial.
- Senior Cycle builds strength and endurance with 45-minutes of low-impact cycling and comfortable music.
- Senior Strong improves posture, strengthens core muscles and increases flexibility with low-impact aerobics and gentle stretching.
- Senior LaBarre is a 30 minute class focusing on slower movements and form.
- Zumba Gold is Latin-inspired dance with easy moves and slower pacing for older adults and those just starting their fitness journey.
- Zumba Gold Toning is as fun as Zumba Gold dance, but with the added element of light weight resistance training and upper body toning. Bring 1-2 pound hand weights to start.
- Tai Chi is an ancient Chinese discipline that improves balance, reduces stress, and improves coordination. A nominal fee is required for this 8-week block session. Non-member pricing options are also available.
- Aqua PI-YO-CHI: This aquatic class offers an exhilarating combination of Pilates, Yoga, and Tai Chi to help each participant develop range of motion, strength and balance – all while providing a soothing, stress-relieving workout.
- Line Dancing: Join us and learn some fun Line Dances or just come out for the great exercise and energy.
- Aquaticize: This well balanced total body workout includes a warm up, cardiovascular workout, toning, flexibility and abdominal work. No swimming skills are necessary.
- Aqua Arthritis: This gentle aquatics class will help minimize symptoms related to rheumatoid and osteoarthritis. Conducted in the warm water therapy pool, joints will move with minimal restriction and increase range of motion. Participants are encouraged to attend 3 classes per week.
- Aqua Zumba
- Aqua Pump: Add the resistance of water without the impact to this non-stop action aqua class. This class is designed to move you through a challenging full body workout using noodles, barbells & dumbbells. All levels are welcome to pump it up!
- Hydro Tone