Saturday April 13 @ 12pm
Join us for our 1st ever Easter Egg Hunt at Steel Fitness Premier!
The event is open to all members and community guests free of charge. We will be having the egg hunt outside. We will direct you to the right spot!
Kids of all ages welcome. Kids must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Kids are not allowed to be dropped off unattended. As this event is outside our facility, all families will sign a waiver upon arrival.
Saturday, April 20, 3-5pm
Members: $5/child; $10 for 2+ children
Non-members: $8/child; $16 for 2+ children
Parents are free!
Please register at the Front Desk or Call 610.973.1500.
Next Family Swim is 5/18/2019.
American Red Cross Life Guarding & Re-certification Courses
Steel Fitness Premier is proud to announce the following Red Cross Course schedule; any questions should be directed to Mike Seip at firstname.lastname@example.org. The courses are available to both SFP members and non-members. The sessions will check-in at the SFP Front Desk. The front desk will direct you to the location of the session.
NEW THIS YEAR, ALL LIFEGUARDING CLASSES ARE OFFERED ONLY AS BLENDED LEARNING COURSES.
What does that mean?
- All the classroom work is done on-line by the student prior to the in water session(s).
- The student prints a certificate of completion and brings it along on their registered in water session(s) date. No-one may not participate without the completion certificate.
- The student will perform all skills both wet and dry during the water session(s).
- All the instructions and log-in information will be emailed to participants after registration is completed, including payment.
- In pool session(s) are listed below.
Lifeguard Training Course Water Sessions
Session 1: Tuesday 4/30, Tuesday 5/7, Tuesday 5/14, Tuesday 5/21 and Saturday 5/11 5-8PM FILLED
Session 5: Tuesday 4/23 5-9PM, Wednesday 4/24 5-9PM, Thursday 4/25 5-9PM, Friday 4/26 5-9PM and
Saturday 4/27 9AM-6PM, Sunday 4/28 9AM-1PM
Lifeguard Recertification Water Sessions
Session 2: 5/4 and 5/5 9-2
Session 3: 5/18 and 5/19 9-2
Session 4: 5/25 and 5/26 9-2
Intro to the Fit Floor
Join us for an instructional session with one of our Fitness Professionals. They will be taking you around the Fit Floor, teaching you how to properly use the selectorized machines to help build a well-rounded workout. They will be demonstrating how to use the equipment, covering what muscle groups they pertain to, and showing you how to choose the proper weight. You will have the chance to try the exercises and receive one-on-one guidance.
This is an amazing opportunity to get comfortable out on the floor, and also to meet our Fitness Professionals. They will send you home with 3 different workout circuits that you can do on your own using the selectorized equipment.
Tired of feeling lost? We are here to help simplify your fitness.
Members and guests welcome! Bring a friend!
Please Check-In at the Front Desk upon arrival.
Appointments can be scheduled at the Front Desk beginning 4/11/19.
60-Day Weight Loss Challenge
Finally ready to shed those pounds? Give us 60 days and we will give you results! No contract or commitment.
What is the 60-Day Challenge?
– 60 days of Pulse X Small Group Training – 3 training sessions per week
– Initial opening seminar and consultation with nutritional guidance
– Progress tracking and guidance from our Trainers
When is it?
Intro Seminar & Consult: To Be Announced
Training: Beginning April 14
Challenge Closing Celebration: To Be Announced
– Free locker for the duration of the challenge
– Prizes for Challenge winners
What does it cost?
When are the training sessions?
What is Pulse X Small Group Training?
Click here for more info about small group training.
Call 610.973.1500 or stop by the Front Desk to register.
Questions? Members please reach out to Nicole Milan at email@example.com. Non-members please call or contact us here.